Thursday, February 26, 2009

SKINNY DIPPING, anyone? SAVOUR the BREEZE, FEEL the SPRAYS. It's the ETERNAL SUNSHINE of the SPOTLESS MIND.

So you are really stressed out from your daily grind?

You feel like screaming out loud?

HOLD it, man, there is a recovery phrase here .....

ONCE in a while, think of something naughty you wanna do.

Why not?

Cool therapy for the mind. It's like the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

But is your mind spotless?

Mine ain't for sure.

Life's short, so go get your blast before your light "dims" out.

Everyone, I am sure would have some claims to life's fantasies.

You don't?

Oh come on.

How about romping free and easy, such as a careless day at the beach or go SKINNY DIPPING?

Great idea, sure - it is letting yourself go, an ethereal dream come true, swimming naked and let the waves and sprays tingle your spine and chilling the "in-between" of your crotch area.

It's better than self-gratification, believe me.

Just ensure that some unwarranted for tiny sea eels don't kiss your raw butt, then you'll be safe, hah.

Check this one out, man.

It's absolutely dreamy, yum.

First, embark on the journey with your soulmate.

WHERE?

Ah, the New Zealand lagoons?

Phi Phi Islands?

Montana where the BROKEBACK MOUNTAINS are ....(the scenic lagoon that inspired JAKE GYLLENHAAL and HEATH LEDGER to go skinny dipping).

Actually I was wondering what the heroes break in the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN ..

The law of skinny dipping?

Or THEIR act of butt-cracking?

DID you hear their nuts crack?

Or ....

You go ask your local Travel Agent for an entire list of HOT SPOTS for SKINNY DIPPING.

There is an ADAM and EVE quality about nude swimming.

Inhibitions fall away as fast as the wind flapping away your towels.

PRIVACY?

Take a quick look around and if you are not offending anyone - then strip off and jump in !!

But wait....... wait ...

My head is reeling and I am rising from a deep slumber.

I was asleep ...

Let me pinch myself.

OUCHH .....

Oh man, I was just dreaming...

Hmmm....

So I was only dreaming?

FOR A WHILE, I thought the whole BLAST was real.

(I would like to thank JEREMY, an international model who have travelled all over the globe for the last 2 pictures of his SKINNY DIPPING. Gracias, JEREMY. Let us collaborate very soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment