Saturday, March 28, 2009

2009. This NEW YEAR, let's UNITE to make LOVE, make PEACE. NOT WAR!

smile-8

BA00846

smile-2

smile-5

smile-6

smile-7

smile-9

WAR.

One horrific word that brutalizes humanity.

It's a banner of hatred and separation, of bloodshed and violence that pits brother against brother.

It's a humiliation of irreducible proportions.

Hopefully humanity prevails, please.

All men are brothers, right?

MAKE LOVE, MAKE PEACE. NOT WAR!

Do your part. Spread HAPPINESS.

HAPPINESS is an aesthetic taste of the peace, love and joy in the world

expressed through the actions of another,

To feel joy is to the very essence of life circulating

and pouring through the body

and filling your heart with the world.

Here are the calming lines of an oldie hit "I LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING".

It's a song that tells us that THE WORLD CAN BE A BETTER PLACE IF PEACE DWELLS IN OUR HEARTS.

Banish MISERY, bring CHEER.

" I'd like to build the WORLD a HOME,

and furnish it with LOVE,

Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves.

I LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING,

In perfect harmony,

I'd like to hold it in my arms

and keep it company

That's the song I hear,

Let the world sing today,

Let the whole world keep singing,

A song of peace that echoes on,

And never goes away.

I'd like to teach the world to sing,

In perfect harmony,

I'd like to build the world a home,

And furnish it with LOVE,

Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves."

I am a huge fan of LEA SALONGA. She's one great soulful singer who infuses magic in her delivery. Just listen to her rendition of " I WANT TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING". With enormous gusto, she teaches us how to bring LOVE into THIS BAD, SAD WORLD. KONG HEI FATT CHOY, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment