Thursday, February 16, 2012

“I’LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER YOU.” Here’s a Vintage Goodie. It’s Love Actually.

YOU MAY FIGHT …..

BUT IN THE END, LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

Take a deep breath.

Do you FEEL that LOVE is all AROUND?

Listen to this vintage goodie by JUDITH DURHAM and THE SEEKERS.

The lyrics speak for themselves.

Treasure “little moments” with the one you love but had always taken for granted.

Savour romance once more.

Time and Tide wait for no man

and you may not have a second chance …

There’s no life without love.

Really.

“There’s a new world somewhere
They call The Promised Land
And I’ll be there some day
If you will hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I’ll never find another you.

There is always someone
For each of us they say
And you’ll be my someone
For ever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I’ll never find another you.

It’s a long, long journey
So stay by my side
When I walk through the storm
You’ll be my guide, be my guide.

If they gave me a fortune
My treasure would be small
I could lose it all tomorrow
And never mind at all
But if I should lose your love, dear
I don’t know what I’ll do
For I know I’ll never find another you.

[Instrumental Interlude]

But if I should lose your love, dear
I don’t know what I’ll do
For I know I’ll never find another you.

Another you, another you …”


No comments:

Post a Comment