Monday, December 22, 2014

THE LOVELY ASPECTS of BOI BOI half-Persian Kitten. LOVING MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS. He is still very much happily alive!

1

BOI BOI was given to us from a pal who works in a film production 7 months ago. He has appeared in a couple of foreign commercials so far.

2

He has those pairs of doleful eyes, innocent and oh-so-sweet!

3

BOI BOI dozes like a log, HAPPY and SATIATED AFTER DINNER.

4

YOU know the funny thing? Being young and teeny, we thought BOI BOI is a girl, haha. Until ….

5

“WHAT? I am a full-fledged MALE … I can prove to you, oh boy!

6

AIN’T I CUTE? I love to watch TV  ….

7

HERE am I, GLUED to the TV SET screen …

8

I LOVE TO SLEEP IN THIS GREEN CAT-BAG, my favorite.

9

ONE OF MY FAVE POSES … RELAXING

10

MASTER …..HELLO, YOU CALLED ME?

11

DON’T YOU KNOW YOU ARE DISTURBING MY CAT NAP?

I always wait for you outside the bathroom door whenever you are taking a shower.

12

I AM A HOMEBODY ….  I DO NOT VENTURE OUTDOORS …. I AM A GOOD BOY!

13

 MY OWNER FEEDS ME WELL, HE WANTS ME TO GET MARRIED SOON, ALAS I HAVE JUST BEEN CASTRATED (NEUTERED).

FOOTNOTE

“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats…” so says Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment