Wednesday, February 18, 2015

K TEAM CNY
KUNG HEI FAT CHOI BANNER 2015

BYRON PANG DANCING ROCK AND ROLL

“Hi, I am BYRON PANG.

Before I unleash my series of martial arts manoeuvres here, I would like to share with you some pretty exciting pictures that attest I am feeling on-top-of-world.

For this regional campaign, KOOL CAMPUS drums up the corporate strategies whilst Hong Kong Fashion Photographer PATRICK LAM works on the creative execution.

I am elated, my feelings run along like this song:

“I’m on the top of the world looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find …..
Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around
Your love’s put me at the top of the world …”

I LOVE YOU, FOLKS ….
and just to remind you that two whole years have whisked by in a wink …. and I have starred in a couple of feature films.  I also want to urge you to treasure the presence of your loved ones around you. LIFE IS FRAGILE, you know.

I AM BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment