Monday, April 9, 2012

“I WILL CATCH A RAINBOW FOR YOU, MY LOVE.” – ReVISITED.

(Oldies are Goodies, so here’s a three-year-old article revisited).

WHAT is LOVE?

Love is poetry in motion.

Love is rhythm and blues.

Love is forever a many splendored thing.

Look hard, love is all around.

It’s in the breeze ….

Smell, inhale, catch!

Sheer bliss, chum.

Here’s my take on

“I WILL  CATCH A RAINBOW FOR YOU, MY LOVE.”

If I could catch a rainbow

I would do it just for you.

And share with you its beauty

On days you’re feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain

We could call it our very own.

A place of devine serenity

A place we can be alone.

If I could absorb your troubles

I would toss them into the deep sea.

But all these things I am trying

are unattainable for me.

No, I cannot build a mountain

Or catch a rainbow afar ….

But let me be, what I know best,

a friend who’ll always be there.

And have faith that

our love will transcend the test of time.

Now listen to pop diva SHIRLEY BASSEY as she croons the hit of all time “LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORED THING”.

Love is nature’s way of giving a reason to be living,
the golden crown that makes a man a king.


No comments:

Post a Comment