Friday, November 9, 2012

DESTINY. SHAPING your CHOICE.

You believe in DESTINY?

I surely do.

DESTINY lies in your own hands, it’s a result of your own choice.

You’ll have to work hard at it.

DESTINY will not show up at your doorsteps at a snap of your fingers.

It is a thing that has to be achieved.

I remember vividly watching this movie called THE LUCKY ONE.

I recall the lead character played by ZAC EFRON saying:

“You know, the smallest thing can always change your life,

In the blink of an eye something happens by chance …. when you least expect it.

It sets you on a course you’d never have imagined.

Where will it take you?

That is the journey of our lives,

Our search for the light ….

But sometimes finding the light means you must pass through the deepest darkness …
At least, that’s how it was for me.”

And do I believe?

YES, of course ….

Make the RIGHT choice, creating the RIGHT destiny.

Or else I wouldn’t be putting these thoughts on pen …

Would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment