Monday, June 3, 2013

LOVE IS OVER. Or is it so?

FEELINGS 2
FEELINGS

Honestly, as a carefree spirit, I’d like to believe that I don't give a damn.

But I surely do.

HOW CAN YOU EVER FORGET SOMEONE YOU ONCE LOVED AND EMBRACED …

SOMEONE WHOM YOU ONCE SHARED EMOTIONAL MOMENTS WITH?

Memories are for keeps, unless you choose to tear them into shreds and discard them like dirty linen.

The heart counts and retracts those rollicking glorious togetherness, as well as the dismal ones.

True love is elusive.

Once it arrives, you hope that no measure of time and distance can tear them away from you.

But what when you fall out of love?

 Like a lost poet, I tell  you I don’t know.

 I really don’t.

Here’s my all-time favorites song “BOTH SIDES NOW”.

It evokes guilty feelings of a time past.

No comments:

Post a Comment