Saturday, August 3, 2013

ONLINE SHOPPING for DOGS in MALAYSIA. A Matter of TRUST. (Stage One)

EDDIE SIEW from TEDDY PETSHOP
EDDIE SIEW from TEDDY PETSHOP 2

EDDIE SIEW AND HIS DOGGIE WORLD

EDDIE SIEW from TEDDY PETSHOP 3
EDDIE SIEW 4

His name is EDDIE SIEW.

He is a passionate dog breeder.

EDDIE teaches you all about Doggie love.

 Question:  Why is a dog “man’s best friend”?

Answer: He never argues and he’s always happy to see you.

WHY I SHOPPED ONLINE FOR A BROWN POODLE.

SHOPPING ONLINE FOR PETS?

You will be swarmed with numerous offers from all kinds of breeders, but this type of service depends largely on reliability and trust.

If you have not met the breeder, would you entrust him with your deposit?

And if you do not pay a deposit, how can the breeder be sure you will buy?

A lot would depend on your gut feel.

Well, I have decided to give this idea a go.

You either lose your deposit … or then again, you might gain a new-found friend.

It is not really my ideal cup of tea, but I recently googled for dogs and saw an Online Advertisement put up by a Malaysian breeder called EDDIE SIEW.

Quoting him, in his own words, “I am selling toy poodles, Malteses, Pomeranians and Schnauzer puppies, only quality ones.”

Marketing words.

I met up with EDDIE SIEW who is in his 20s and he looks like a young version of the ex-Singapore Media Corp actor called Sean Say.

He is cordial, dishing out practical tips on how to house-train pups.

I paid him an earnest deposit upon request and EDDIE promised to make delivery of the pup I ordered which is a brown male poodle about 2 over months old on 1st August, 2013 at 10 pm in my neighbourhood.

The interaction has been amiable because EDDIE is likeable.

The rest remains to be seen after the delivery of male poodle pup on 1st August.

I shall chart the progress of this transaction and the said brown poodle online, from time to time.

Stay tuned, folks …. for stage 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment