Saturday, October 19, 2013

“IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND, LOVE”. On LIFE when you arrive at CROSSROADS.

AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES

we are bound to reach a major crossroad or an unexpected turning ….

Then we’ve got to take stock of ourselves and choose.

Should it be this treacherous left turn

or the one fronting the right which appears to be meandering nowhere?

Our love. Our job. Our future may all hang upon that one critical choice. So be wise,  choose carefully.

By making that fateful decision, the lives of families and friends, and some people whose paths we will cross later based upon that choice, will hang in that balance.

This is life, that is fate.

As we go on life’s journey, we are forever making friends, enemies and choices, smart ones, bad ones.

And one thing will lead to another.

Just listen to the lyrics of this song:

IF YOU COULD READ MY LIFE, LOVE.

“If you could read my mind, love,
What a tale my thoughts could tell.
Just like an old time movie,
‘Bout a ghost from a wishing well.
In a castle dark or a fortress strong,
With chains upon my feet.
You know that ghost is me.
And I will never be set free
As long as I’m a ghost that you can’t see.

If I could read your mind, love,
What a tale your thoughts could tell.
Just like a paperback novel,
The kind the drugstores sell.
When you reached the part where the heartaches come,
The hero would be me.
But heroes often fail,
And you won’t read that book again
Because the ending’s just too hard to take!”


No comments:

Post a Comment