Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WISHING ALL MY BUDDIES A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2014.

FIREWORKS 4
FIREWORKS 1
NEW YEAR 2014
NEW YEAR 2014 PIC 2
FIREWORKS 2

2013 ahhh … (good grief)

It had been an emotional rollercoaster of sorts for the past year.

It was a brutal  year of global economic strife, civil wars, geographical calamities, and what have you.

We shall now flip over a new leaf in the big diary to usher in a fresh chapter of peaceful and prosperous days to come.

Will this ever happen?

Probably so, if we exercise health cautions and sound monetary measures.

Whatever the outcome, we must maintain a positive frame of mind.

Mind over matter?

Yes …. yes ….

To all my dear, dearest FRIENDS who had been sincerely supporting my several online entertainment blogs throughout 2013, I must admit that I am happily blessed and touched by your sincerity.

This NEW YEAR 2014 article is dedicated to each and everyone of my buddies.

Stay good, happy, healthy and safe in the coming year !

I am attaching herewith, an all time favorite of mine, a heart-and-soul song AULD LANG SYNE.

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment