Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A DOG IS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. No Question about It.

ME and YOU and a Dog called NICO. Shall I say More?

NICO WORDPRESS 5

His name is NICO.

He’s my 1 Year-old pooch.

He has a cute pinkish nose.

“I am as sexy as BRAD ARMPIT,” he woofs.

I am sitting all ALONE on this LONG and LONELY road.

NICO 1

NICO can squint his eyes to look ever-so-soulful.

NICO WORDPRESS 2

 NICO demonstrates his “pleading” look whenever he is caught doing something naughty.

NICO WORDPRESS 3

PEEKABOO, GUYS!

NICO WORDPRESS 4

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE !

NIKO STANDING

BEST WISHES for any forthcoming event, DEAR FRIENDS.

 HERE we are, Master and Pooch … ENJOYING THE CLOSENESS OF A DOGGONE JOLLY LIFE

 I love thinking, immersing myself in my chain of thoughts, therefore I am.

Rant, exploit, obsession, you name it.

I have been through them all, and still return in one piece.

Now, here’s a penny for your thoughts.

Try sitting in the middle of a long, lonely road and look far ahead.

The horizon seems limitless, unfathomable, so out-of-reach.

It’s like you are frantically stretching out your hands, trying to attain something, yet it fraudulently slips away.

It is only humane to put on that brave front,

And smile your warmest smile,

Here’s looking at you, CHUM.

Tomorrow can always be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment